Please find the google calendar links attached to include them in your mobile calendar:
Here is the program including coordinates:
Friday, 19th June 2015: “Moin Moin” (GC54BHM)
Location: Schaufenster Fischereihafen / N 53° 31.305 E 008° 35.176
Starting at 5 pm: arriving, sit together and chatting while testing the delicious fish sausages made on the BBQ.
Saturday, 20th June 2015: “MEGA am MEER” Event
Location: Havenwelten Bremerhaven, between Mediterraneo and Dt. Schiffahrtsmuseum / N 53° 32.478 E 008° 34.574
Main event day starting at 9 am to 10 pm with an extraordinary logbook, geocacher shopping mile and various program points:
- 09 am – 9:30 pm: Receiving the MEGA am MEER Online-Shop orders at the Anmelde-Pavillon / registration desks (near N 53° 32.478 E 008°34.587)
- 10:00 am: Welcome speech on our stage
- 10:00 am – 12:00 am: Ask-the-Reviewer-Hours at the Info-Pavillon / info desk (near N 53° 32.457 E 008° 34.594)
- 12:00 am: Handover of the collected donations of the DGZRS-Coins to the Deutsche Gesellschaft zur Rettung Schiffbrüchiger / German Maritime Search and Rescue Service on stage
- 3:00 pm: Global Water Dances
- 9:00 am – 4:45 pm: Drop off the completed scavenger hunt competition flyers at the Info-Pavillon / info desk (near N 53° 32.457 E 008° 34.594)
- 5:00 pm: Drawing of the winnes of the scavenger hung competition with many great prizes on stage
- 10:00 am – 7:00 pm: Option to buy the Fischbrötchen-Wertgutscheine at the Info-Pavillon (info desk) (near N 53° 32.457 E 008° 34.594)
- 10:00 am – 7:00 pm: Shopping mile with diverse offers of coins, clothes and equipment for cachers (at N 53° 32.433 E 008° 34.634)
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm: Open Ship at the DGzRS cruiser “Hermann Rudolph Meyer” (bei N 53° 32.214 E 008° 34.684)
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm: Pirateship bouncing castle (at N 53° 32.450 E 008° 34.580)
- Maritime face painting for children (pirates, fishs, octopus, starfish,…) at the bouncing castle
- 12:00 am – 2:00 pm: Magic and balloon twisting for all the small cachers
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm: Meet Signal the Frog at the event area!
- ca. 7:30 pm: Concert of the Geocaching band Dosenfischer.
Besides that there are different activities like harbour cruise with Hein Mück and Lady Sunshine, Weser cruise with the MS Geestemünde, container terminal tour with the HarbourBus and guided tours of exhibitions and museums, that could be booked at our online ship until 12th of July.
You can find all details to guided tours and activities in the
overview of local activities.
Because we at the MEGA am MEER think that it is important for cacher to interchange and gossip, there are 220 stools with MEGA am MEER sticker spread over the event area. Besides that, different meetings were organised:
- 13:00 Uhr: Waymarking-get-together at the dike at N 53° 32.437 E 008° 34.533.
- 14:00 Uhr: Geocoin- and Geotoken-trader meeting in front of the stage at N 53° 32.474 E 008° 34.549.
- 14:00 Uhr: “Meet your Podcaster” with Ein Quantum Prost, GC Treffpunkt and Die Schweigende Mehrheit in the Café Blattlaus at N 53° 52.926 E 008° 34.568.
- 16:00 Uhr: twitter-meeting in between logbook and registration at N 53° 32.485 E 008° 34.588.
You can find the timetable as a table in the program brochure, that you get at the registration pavillon as part of your event bag.
In the program brochure you can findall important and interesting facts about the MEGA am MEER weekend.
Sunday, 21st Juni 2015: “Kiek mol wedder in” Event (GC54BHX)
Location: Schaufenster Fischereihafen / N 53 31.290 E 008 35.220
Starting at 10 am Cosy get-together in the morning with fish sandwich breakfast and other program points to round off the great weekend.